- last 2 years
- results of your research are compiled in Master thesis
- after successful defense of the thesis and passing the State Examination, you will be awarded a Master's Degree
- Choose your study programme here or in our catalogue.
- Fill out your electronic application:
- new user ► "Register"
- already registered ► "Log in"
- Choose only study programmes with English titles (use a filter).
- In order to submit the e-application, you have to pay the processing fee 690 CZK (approximately 27 EUR) by credit card per instructions in the application. Without the payment, the application will not be considered.
- Before the enrollment it is necessary to submit an official recognition of your diploma.
- Please note that the documents and admission requirements may vary according to the chosen study programme. Always follow the instructions from your department.
- Be aware that tution fee per academic year is required.
Currently we do not offer any Master study programmes in English.
The admission procedure for the academic year 2023/2024 will begin in November 2022.
Contact person for foreign students: