Official Notice Board
- A-17/4/SD – Directive of the Dean of the Faculty of Science which regulates certain issues of the Study and Examinations Code of UP (hereinafter referred to as „SEC“) (as amended by 1. 9. 2017)
- A-17/6/SD - Economic Directive of the Faculty of Science, Palacký University in Olomouc for 2017 + Amendment no.1 A-17/8/SD
- A-15/7/SD - Directive of the Dean of the Faculty of Science, which regulates certain provisions of Scholarship Code of UP + Amendment no.1 A-17/9/SD
- 1/2014 - Directive Regulating Acknowledgment of Credits from Foreign Student Mobility
- A-14/10/OD - Provision of the Dean of the Faculty of Science, Palacký University in Olomouc of 20. 8. 2014 Regulating Structure of Doctoral Study Programs at the Faculty in Credit Systém
- A-14/9/OD - Provision of the Dean of the Faculty of Science, Palacký University in Olomouc which Regulates Rules of the Dean´s Award Granted to Authors of Excellent Papers and Excellent Teachers of the Faculty of Science
- 1/2010 - Dean´s Provision to Regulate Certain Issues of the Study and Examinations Code of Palacký University and the Rigorous Code of Palacký University
- A-17/2/MPD - Methodology Guidelines for Setting Level of Indirect Costs in Order to Submit Proposals of Projects with Institutional Support and with Targeted Support
- A-15/6/MPD - Methodology Guidelines for Providing Travel Allowances
- A-14/15/MPD - Methodology Guidelines for Evaluation of Productivity and Job Performance of Employees + Amendment no.1 A-16/5/MPD
- A-16/6/RD - Change in the Value of Food Vouchers at Faculty of Science, Palacký University Olomouc
- A-14/8/RD - Granting Allowances, Gifts, and Returnable Loans from Social Fund of the Faculty of Science, Palacký University in Olomouc + Amendment no.1 A-15/9-RD + Amendment no.2 A-17/11-RD
Call for Applications
no news in this list.
The dean of the Faculty of Science, Palacky University in Olomouc opens a selection procedure to fill up the position of junior researcher (research worker)
Workplace: Centre of the Region Haná for Biotechnological and Agricultural Research
(http://www.cr-hana.eu/en/index.html), Department of Cell Biology
Number of positions: 1
work load: 0,5 (part-time)
Start of job: 1. 1. 2019
- Ph.D. in plant molecular biology, cell biology or biochemistry
- practical knowledge in the field of plant molecular biology and biochemistry (preferentially barley or alfalfa)
- practical experience in methods of molecular cloning, plant transformation and plant interaction with beneficial microbes (preferentially barley or alfalfa)
- appropriate publication activities in international journals
- international experience in the respective field
- active command of English
Application along with required documents (structured curriculum vitae, scanned Ph.D. diploma, overview of published papers and publications) is to be kindly sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application is 4. 5. 2018.
Enunciator reserves the right to not occupy the stated position in an exceptional case without stating the cause.