Follow-up Master Study
The follow-up Master degree programs usually take two years, and end with the final state examination and the diploma thesis defense. Graduates obtain the academic title of "Master of Arts/Science" (in Czech magistr), abbreviated as "M.A./M.Sc." (in Czech Mgr.).
Plans of study
The plans of study of Folow-up Master Study 2017/2018 (IS STAG)
Doctoral study programs are conducted in full-time or combined form with a study period of four years. Doctoral study ends with the doctoral state examination and the defense of dissertation, by which the student proves his/her ability to work independently. Graduates are awarded the academic title "Doctor", abbreviated as "Ph.D."
The most important provisions concerning all University students are listed on University website.
For students of the Faculty of Science there are also Faculty provisions applicable.
- A-17/4/SD - Directive of the Dean of the Faculty of Science which regulates certain issues of the Study and Examinations Code of UP (hereinafter referred to as "SEC") (as amended by 1. 9. 2017)
- 1/2010 - Dean´s Provision to Regulate Certain Issues of the Study and Examinations Code of Palacký University and the Rigorous Code of Palacký University
- A-14/10/OD - Provision of the Dean of the Faculty of Science, Palacký University in Olomouc of 20. 8. 2014 Regulating Structure of Doctoral Study Programs at the Faculty in Credit Systém
- A-15/7/SD - Directive of the Dean of the Faculty of Science, which regulates certain provisions of Scholarship Code of UP + Amendment no.1 A-17/9/SD
- 1/2014 - Directive Regulating Acknowledgment of Credits from Foreign Student Mobility
The purpose of this survey is to evaluate the quality of your PhD programme. We hope that you will help us by answering the questionnaire. This will provide us with information that can be used to improve various aspects of the PhD programme. The questionnaire takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.
Your responses will be treated confidentially.
Thank you for your help.
Faculty Department of Study is located on the ground floor of the building on 17.listopadu 12.