- last 2 years
- results of your research are compiled in Master thesis
- after successful defense of the thesis and passing the State Examination, you will be awarded a Master's Degree
Master study application guide
- Choose your study programme here or in our catalogue.
- Fill out your electronic application:
- new user ► "Register"
- already registered ► "Log in"
- When filling out your name during registration ("first name and middle name(s)", "last name"), write all your names exactly as stated in your passport/ID.
- Choose only study programmes with English titles (use a filter).
- In order to submit the e-application, you have to pay the processing fee 690 CZK (approximately 27 EUR) by debit/credit card per instructions in the application (for that you do not need to have a Czech account). Without the payment, the application will not be considered.
- Before the enrollment it is necessary to submit an official recognition of your diploma.
- Please note that the documents and admission requirements may vary according to the chosen study programme. Always follow the instructions from your department.
- Be aware that tution fee per academic year is required.
For the academic year 2023/2024 the following study programmes are available:
Faculty of Science, Palacký University Olomouc
Student Affairs Office
17. listopadu 1192/12
779 00 Olomouc
+420 585 634 010-14
+420 585 225 737
Contact person for foreign students:
+420 585 634 058
Room no. 1.005, ground floor next to the reception. Please, respect the office hours!